Symposium: The 2019 Tests
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for a USDF National Educational Initiative Symposium
"The 2019 Tests and the Level Purpose with Anne Cizadlo, "S"
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
8:30am / AUDITOR SIGN-IN AND REGISTRATION
9:00am / SYMPOSIUM BEGINS (Training, First and Second Levels)
12:00pm / LUNCH PRESENTATION SPONSORED BY PURINA "Feeding the Dressage Horse for Optimal Wellness"
1:00pm / SYMPOSIUM RESUMES (Third and Fourth Levels, Musical Freestyle)
4:00pm / SYMPOSIUM CONCLUDES
REGISTRATION OPENS: FRIDAY, MARCH 16th
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY, APRIL 26th
LATE REGISTRATION UNTIL DAY OF EVENT (as space allows)
Seating is limited. Early registration is encouraged!
REGISTRATION FEES (AUDITOR TICKETS)
$35 EIDEA Members
$55 Late registration (after deadline of April 26)
- Automatically qualifies for USDF University Credit (no additional recording fee required)
- Qualifies as USDF "L" Program Continuing Education Hours
- Non-members are welcome!
- Seating is provided
- Panera Boxed Lunch will be provided (Sponsored by Purina)
- Handouts will be provided
- This introduction of the newly revised USDF Dressage Tests will focus on the stated "Purpose" at each Level. Demonstration pairs from Levels Training through Fourth, plus Musical Freestyles will present a 2019 test to live scoring and comments from judge Anne Cizadlo, "S". Cizadlo will then coach the pair to improve a section of the test, and underscore how the movement reflects the Level's Purpose. Auditors will have copies of the tests in hand, and an opportunity to ask questions after each ride. This event is made possible by a USDF National Education Initiative Grant. Our presenting sponsor, Purina, is providing lunch and an informative talk on nutrition for the Dressage horse. This event is hosted at Iowa City's premiere sport horse facility, Winds Reach Farm, the site of the 1973 founding of EIDEA. We look forward to welcoming you!
PHOTO CREDIT: JOHN BORYS PHOTOGRAPHY
- Sold OutEIDEA Member$35$350$0
- Sold OutNon-Member$45$450$0
- Sold OutOfficial Demonstration Rider$0$00$0